Friday, May 22, 2015


































Let us introduce Lena Torquato Lidén! Lena is supporting Recycle Me and promoting Organ donation awareness by wearing this Recycle Me t-shirt. Thank you so much!

1 organ donor can save 8 lives. Keep sharing and spreading the word - “Organ Donation concerns us all, make your wishes known”. Think about it, you might be the one in need of a new organ. Thank you for participating in our cause!

More about Lena;
“Since May 2008 I am the Children and Youth Coordinator of Cultural Affairs responsible for the municipality's choice of culture and Creative School Project. Before this I was at the Borås Cultural Office 2006 as a project manager for Culture Night. Prior to this I was a project developer for film, text and radio at Bergsjön Cultural and Media Workshop 2004. My education is Kulturverkstan Vocational Education 2001 with cultural management training, cultural theory and internships and before that Lund and Malmö University with Cultural Studies in Ethnology. Last year I also had a degree in Cultural Journalism from Malmö University. I have been a writer and reviewer of dance, theatre, music, literature and social issues such as cultural integration since 1993. I contribute to Göteborgs Fria Tidning and Tidningen Kulturen currently.” - Lena Torquato Lidén